Do I start on something...or make a list...
It's a little after 8p on a Sunday. Tomorrow is a holiday, so no workee for me, but I did schedule an appointment at the vet for one of the cats to get his rabies shot, and figured I may as well take the dog and have the vet look at that bump on her back that almost looks like a second head. And then there is a 'going-away' party for a guy in the 'hood that is in the Nat'l Guard and is leaving for Iraq. I have carmelitas ready to go. The vet appointment and start of the party are at the same time. Naturally.
I've got work stuff to do so I can take care of it on my way to the office on Tuesday (after I go to a podiatrist appointment) and, probably a priority, would be to get soccer budget stuff in order so the prez of the club doesn't get bitched out by the bitch. Er. Um. I mean the League treasurer. Would have been much easier if the out-going treasurer would have had this ready, but she had surgery after the end of her term. Oh. And then there were those four months of bank statements waiting at the p.o. box. Sheesh.
The ironing mountain MUST. BE. DEALT. WITH. tomorrow.
Football reg packet needs to be put together.
Walk up reg dates for both soccer and football need to be set, then flyers made and sent to the school district for their blessing so I can distribute to the schools.
I need to gather all goodies together for a friend with a very ill daughter and mail that package.
I need to do inventory for my home-based business that may have it's 11th and final year this year. That means donating a bunch of stuff. A "home" is lined up for it, so it's just a matter of me putting it in a box(es) and dealing with it.
My home office desk is a mess.
I'd like to recapture my kitchen island.
I've got a lot to do before 2:00p tomorrow...that's when I can shower and get ready to go to the vet...which includes a lot of newspaper in the cat carrier cuz the cat pees, vomits, and/or shits in the crate every time we go to the vet. And then he does it again on the way home. Ugh.
Yeah.
Going to bed at 8:30p looks like a REALLY good idea...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home